Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MUSIC - A LESSON IN ROCKSTARDOM

Little Miss RiRi has done it again with her newest single Rockstar 101. I bought the album like, the day it came out, and although I've always liked the song, I never really fancied it as much as some of the other ballads and bad-ass tunes. However, I see why this one was picked to be the next release, it works perfectly as a catchy single, with an even more addictive video.



While I was watching it, I couldn't help but start to think of how far Rihanna as come since her first song. Let's take a trip down memory lane shall we?



It's kind of like when you look at a persons most recent Facebook picture, and then go Previously back to that first picture they used, from a good 3-4 years ago. What a change, and personally I think it was for the good. Because you and I both know, if Rihanna kept her Dancehall look and sound, she probably wouldn't have been as successful as she is today.

X&O

No comments:

Post a Comment

top