Wednesday, May 19, 2010

POP CULTURE - MEGAN FOX IN ALLURE JUNE 2010




I can honestly say I am not one of those insane Megan Fox fans, and most of the time when I express my feelings towards her I get hounded. Don't get me wrong, I think she's a gorgeous girl, however her movies and roles haven't been anything super challanging. One thing I can definitively give her kudos for, is her big mouth (heck we all know I'm guilty of that aswell) and her free will to say whatever she thinks. Because let's face it, these days in Hollywood no one has the balls to stand out and speak their mind.

She made the cover for the June 2010 issue of Allure, and all in all, the pictures were great, but the story even better. Megan dicusses her topless pictures that were leaked, plastic surgery and her take on industry events. Here's a little sneak peak of her spread, enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

top