Wednesday, June 9, 2010

GOSSIP - THE SPEIDI DRAMA CONTINUES...






So I go from somewhat believe, to thinking its a hoax, to somewhat believing once again. The rumours about Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag have not stopped, it is seriously all I hear about, and all people want to talk about. Good publicity I'd say?

Anywho, apparently yesterday Heidi Montag went to a Santa Monica courthouse to file for legal separation from her husband due to irreconcilable differences. Her reasons? Heidi says Spencer as been so controlling and dominating keeping her from family and friends. (really girl? we didn't even notice...) Ever since Spencer calling the cops on Heidi's mother, Heidi has seen his true colours and claims it hasn't been good since the incident. Well Heidi, way to notice that years later, as if we didn't see this coming. Either way its better later then never.

Only thing stopping me from fully believing this, is the fact that its separation only, and not a full divorce. Anyways, I'll keep my eye out for this one, but realistically I don't buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

top