Sunday, June 6, 2010

GOSSIP - SPEIDI SPLIT?!? NOPE!


So I mentioned a huge Speidi split a couple days ago, and although I didn't totally buy it, I wrote about it and just hoped that it would be true. After not even a week, I have gone from "bel
ieving" the rumours to totally thinking its a hoax. Let me list my reasons for thinking this:

1) The Hills is finally unfortunately coming to an end and well, let's face it but the casts relativity will slowly be no more

2) The Pratt's were suppose to start their own reality show basically capturing "their time off the camera". But with Spencer being a totally nut job, most people would rather watch Heidi and her attention whore BFF JBunney live the single life in Malibu

3) If they're really split, why is Spencer's production company working on "The Heidi Show"?

From what I've read from tabloids and other blogs, sources claim that Speidi are "laughing over it and having a blast" and that the breakup is just another one of Spencer Pratt's master plans. There has been no divorce filed, and Heidi was caught during this Memorial Day Weekend with her huge rock still on her finger, fishy? To top it off, did anyone see the pictures Heidi paid a photographer to shoot of her of poor Heidi all sad and lonely that the paparazzi managed to get? I mean come on, the shots are so planed and posed for totally natural.

Not to mention, Holly Montag Tweeted this :

What do you think? I'm gonna say publicity stunt I hope all goes well in Speidi land :).
X&O


No comments:

Post a Comment

top